F. Parr Limited (‘Us’, ‘Our’ and ‘We’) is a private limited company located at Merse Road, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 9PL. We are a distributor of Equipment for the Workplace, including, but not exclusively, Sack trucks, steps, storage equipment, packaging, personal protective equipment and facilities equipment.
- This policy describes our procedures for acquiring, holding and using personal information.
- We define Personal Information as any information relating to a person identifiable from that information. Information included are first name, surname, email address, business address and telephone number.
- F Parr Limited complies with all relevant statutory requirements relating to personal information including The General Data Protection Register (GDPR), and the Data protection act 1998.
- We process all Personal Information lawfully and all employees who have access to personal information are required not to divulge any personal information held by the company to third parties.
- Our GDPR data audit identifies the following areas when it is necessary to gather and hold personal information: Product enquiries, Quotations, Pro-forma invoices, order processing, catalogue requests, invoicing and despatching goods, contact for after-sales and statements.
- No personal information will be gathered by Parrs for users accessing and browsing our website; www.parrs.co.uk and www.sacktrucksuk.com
- We will only send offers to individuals who have positively opted-in to receive marketing communications from us. Individuals can opt-in to our communications through our website or by telephone, email, or in person. We hold a record of each opt-in event.
- If we have not had any legitimate interest for over 2 years from an opted-in individual, we will contact the person in order to confirm their interest in receiving further marketing information. In the event that the individual does not opt back in to marketing communications, they will no longer receive these unless they opt-in at a later date.