F. Parr Limited (‘Us’, ‘Our’ and ‘We’) is a private limited company located at Merse Road, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 9PL. We are a distributor of Equipment for the Workplace, including, but not exclusively, sack trucks, steps, storage equipment, packaging, personal protective equipment and facilities equipment.
- This policy describes our procedures for acquiring, holding and using personal information.
- We define Personal Information as any information relating to a person identifiable from that information. The information included are first name, surname, email address, business address and telephone number.
- F. Parr Limited complies with all relevant statutory requirements relating to personal information including The General Data Protection Register (GDPR), and the Data protection act 1998.
- We process all Personal Information lawfully and all employees who have access to personal information are required not to divulge any personal information held by the company to third parties.
- Our GDPR data audit identifies the following areas when it is necessary to gather and hold personal information: Product enquiries, Quotations, Pro-forma invoices, order processing, catalogue requests, invoicing and dispatching goods, contact for after-sales and statements.
- No personal information will be gathered by Parrs for users accessing and browsing our website; www.parrs.co.uk
- We only collect personal information that we believe is appropriate and necessary for us to provide you with the correct service.
- We will only hold personal information that is required for us to offer the product for which it has been collected. Should you choose the option not to receive marketing communications from us, you can, at any time, withdraw your consent.
- We will send you marketing information when we believe that there is a legitimate interest in our products or services or when you have actively opted in online. We define legitimate interest as a previous purchase (or purchases) from us, made a purchasing enquiry or closed your browser with items in your shopping basket. Parrs products relate to Health and Safety requirements and therefore our communications can keep you informed of current legislation and best practices in the areas of Manual Handling, Working at Height and general Health and Safety at work.
If you wish to unsubscribe from these emails, you can do so at any time by simply clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email and you will be removed from all promotional emails. It is worth noting that we use a tracking pixel so we can check read rates on our sent newsletters, to disable the open pixel, you can disable images in your emails.
Please note that even if you decide to unsubscribe, from promotional email messages, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your account and your purchases. For example, even if you have unsubscribed from our promotional email messages, we will still send you confirmations when you confirm services from our website and feedback forms related to your transaction.