Tried and tested, AluTruk is the UK's leading modular aluminium sack truck brand: Quality, Innovation and Service. They are the top choice for many major transport and distribution companies and feature class-leading component quality for good service and long-term value.
• Modular design, each part is easily replaceable; this also increases the life of the truck
• Aluminium construction, therefore lightweight and stronger than steel. Aluminium is will not rust so retains its appearance
• Simple nut and bolt construction, no welds
• Comfort hand grips are moulded for user comfort and stay on the truck far longer than the industry average
• Plastic glides are fitted to some sack trucks and provide assistance when climbing steps and kerbs.
• Puncture-proof tyres are available for use over uneven ground and to reduce downtime compared to pneumatic tyres
PARRS offer a comprehensive range of AluTruk Sack Trucks, they based on recommended configurations for the main five most popular industries. Warehouse Sack Truck is basic truck with a U loop handle, Parcel Sack Truck has U loop handle and double hand grips with a straight back with cross members to retain small parcels and boxes. General Purpose Sack Truck is again fitted with dual handles and supplied with glides for use over steps and kerbs. White Goods Sack Truck, as its name suggests, is designed for moving and handling fridges, freezers etc. Wheel guards also keeps the load clean and dry when the ground is wet and Stairclimber Truck is fitted with tri-wheel configuration designed for smooth negotiation up and down stairs.
If you would like us to build a completely bespoke sack truck to suit your specific requirements, call our Customer Service Team on 01527 585777.