I was in a Poundworld type store yesterday and I could not believe the choice of products on offer. From dog beds to duvets, ant powder to Jaffa cakes, and naturally a £15 sack truck.
This made me think, why would anyone buy from PARRS when such a diversity of cheap products exists in every out-of-town shopping centre around the country?
The answers are here, many are obvious.
- We are experts at what we do, we know what you need to do to make a great value, high quality sack truck, but we are no experts on duvets or Jaffa cakes.
- We select every product we sell based on quality first. In our view the cost of a product should be low as well as the price. If you buy a cheap product that lasts for no more than 5 minutes, it is actually an expensive product.
- We have been around for 130 years, so I guess we must know what we are talking about.
- Customer Service. The sale of a product is just the start of our customer relationship, not the end. That doesn’t mean we bug you with sales calls, but we are here to offer expert advice and guidance when you need us.
- Price Promise. We believe that you must never pay too much for a great product. So if we are not doing our job properly and you find the same product we sell cheaper somewhere else, we will give you a massive 10% off the competitor’s price.
Give us a try and you will soon understand why people buy from PARRS.